users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish memory leak? ConcurrentLinkedQueue

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:48:18 +0200

update...

Looks like issue could be in processing "Expect: 100-continue", which
is sent by the client (*.exe file).

When the servlet is reading out *all* the data the client sends -
everything works just fine. But, if servlet sends response back
without waiting for a client to send all the data - something fails.
It's difficult to understand for me either it's a client or server
issue. From my wireshark log I don't see any problems with the server,
it sends back 200 OK to the client, so I'm not sure why client
supposes that something is wrong.