users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem to start glassfish domain

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:49:46 +0200

Hi,

Use different portbases for creating domains in GlassFish and it will work.

The problem is behind the scenes, that GlassFish uses many ports (for
http, https, admin console, iiop, etc...) and when you create the domain
with --adminPort and --instancePort, then the other ports will be still
conflicted, but when you use --portbase every single portnumber will be
started with the given portbase (e.g. portbase is 8000, then the iiop
port will be 8037 and so on...)

Regards,
Peter