users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Available DBMS vendor in Glassfish V3

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:55:57 +0530

Yes, it can be plugged in.

You can add the vendors in :
GF_HOME/lib/install/databases/dbvendormapping/dbvendor.properties

and corresponding implementations in the following files, for
appropriate type,
(Driver/DataSource/ConnectionPoolDataSource/XADataSource) :

GF_HOME/lib/install/databases/dbvendormapping/driver.properties
GF_HOME/lib/install/databases/dbvendormapping/ds.properties
GF_HOME/lib/install/databases/dbvendormapping/cpds.properties
GF_HOME/lib/install/databases/dbvendormapping/xads.properties

Thanks,
-Jagadish