users@glassfish.java.net

Available DBMS vendor in Glassfish V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:14:50 PDT

Good morning to all,

Good morning,

in Glassfish Admin console wizard, I've seen there are some DBMS vendor one can use to configure a data source and I've seen that in configuration folders there are some properties and XML files which report various info about any single JDBC driver, used, as far as I can image, during the configuration process in the wizard (e.g: the DataSource class name, the Driver implementation class, ad so on). I'm wondering if there is a way to add - of course, at own's risk ! - other vendor, providing similar properties files or XML metadata: in other words, are DBMS-vendor "pluggable" in Glassfish environment ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Best Regards !
[Message sent by forum member 'mc1976']