users@glassfish.java.net

Accessing OSGi Context / Bundles from a standard WAR/EAR/etc in GF v3.0

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 03:56:36 PDT

Hello,

Is it somehow possible in a released GlassFish v3.0 to get a bundle context (to access osgi bundles and services) from a simple standard war or ear ? I would like to deploy some part of a application as osgi bundles, export some services from them and than access these exported services from a simple WAR/EAR. I need such weird combination because GF v3.1 is not available now and I am searching for some workarounds possible for the already released GF v3.0.

Thanks in advance !
[Message sent by forum member 'smikesh']