users@glassfish.java.net

how to consume Web Service on EJB?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:48:29 PDT

Hello, I have a very simple question, excuse me but I'm begining in OpenESB.

I've developed a web service on EJB Module and deploy it on GlassFish v2.2.
I need to create a local client that consumes the web services trough GlassFish (Application Server). And I need to create a remote client that consumes the web service through ESB (Bus).

As local client, I've created a Web Service Client on EJB Module, and as remote client, I've created a Composite Application with a BPEL Module that calls the Web service with a WSDL endpoint.

It is correct? I don't understand how to consume web services through GlassFish (app Server) or through ESB (Bus).

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'mleonrivas']