users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asupgrade fails to run on win7 gfv3

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:35:18 -0400

On Apr 24, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine wrote:
> On 24 avr. 2010, at 22:27, emiddio-verizon wrote:
>
>> i did that also -- from cmd prompt; also tried as administrator;
>>
>> fails;
>
> there's got to be some error message...

It should at least do *something*. I can't see offhand (or test) why
the GUI would come up and then exit. Can you try this:

asupgrade -h

...to at least see if you get the help message? In the mean time, you
can perform an upgrade without using the tool. Simply copy your domain
from one server to the other and run 'asadmin start-domain' -- it will
see that the domain needs to be upgraded and do that for you.

Cheers,
Bobby