users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PLEASE its very urgent, Connection refused problem with JMS in GF 2.1.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 06:16:44 PDT

OK, You've got our attention :-)

I'll need to ask some more questions about your config and what you are trying to do.

1. You report that you're using Glassfish 2.1.1. Are you using the cluster profile or the enterprise profile? (This information is found in glassfish/config/asadminenv.conf)

2. Are you starting your MQ brokers in LOCAL or REMOTE mode? Look at domains/<domain>/config/domain.xml and look in the <jms-service> element.

.3 What type of MQ cluster do you require? (There are two types, conventional or enhanced; your link referred to the enhanced mode, which uses HADB.)

4. When you start your cluster, what do you see in the MQ broker log?

5. Do you have a Glassfish support contract? If you do, we (Sun/Oracle) can get a support engineer to help with. Otherwise...

Nigel

Glassfish MQ team
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']