users@glassfish.java.net

Re: P3P HTTP header

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:05:14 +0100

A servlet filter is nothing you have to be afraid of ...
you basically just write the filter like here
http://www.muneebahmad.com/index.php/archives/56
and use the
response.addHeader("P3P", "CP=\"IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi
CONi HIS OUR IND CNT\"");

then just map it to the urls you wish to add this header or use /* for all
..

--
Dominik Dorn
http://dominikdorn.com