users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Migrate SSL App from Apache to GlassFish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:26:32 PST

I reinstalled GlassFish to make sure I didn't screw up something. After I made sure the application was working (http), I installed the p12 file into the keystore.jks file using the alias name "s1as" and replacing the existing entry.

At this point, the browser times out when trying https. Also, the Admin console will not load. If I remove the p12 file from the keystore, the Admin console will start working again (after a server restart)

Using FF (running under Apache), I did a certificate export but the file (I tried the CA root and other branches) is not recognized as a key file by portecle and can't be imported. The file will import as a certificate however importing as a certificate has no impact.

The error message from trying to start the Admin console is:

[#|2009-12-30T23:18:40.946-0500|WARNING|glassfishv3.0|com.sun.grizzly.config.GrizzlyServiceListener|_ThreadID=29;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|SSL support could not be configured!
java.io.IOException: Cannot recover key

Any other ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'kerbo' (kelston_at_us.ibm.com)]