users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 on Windows not compiling JSP/JSF for admingui

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 04:39:27 PST

Hi All,
Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, there seems to be nothing to solve the problem - I uninstalled all firewalls, anti-virus stuff, and definitely are pointing at the JDK (not JRE), and permissions are all OK. I have actually also noticed that Glassfish v2.1 now also seems to have a problem in that I cannot log off from the admin console - the server log shows some resources not available, and it returns to the home page (not log in page) of the admin console.

Anyway, I'm now tired of the Windows set-up on this machine, so I've now ditched it, and changed to Ubuntu - I already have another Ubuntu machine where Glassfish v3 is working fine.

Tks, Steve.
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm' (steve_at_vanrhynsdorp.co.za)]