users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Migrate SSL App from Apache to GlassFish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:36:54 PST

Well, no luck getting my app to work with https. The browser looks likes it is connecting and just times out.

Checking the server error log I see:

SSL configuration is invalid due to No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.

Not sure what to do here. The certificate worked in Apache and I did nothing special to configure a cipher suite,

The certificate imported with no issues and looks ok when "listed" (of course, I have no idea what looks ok).
[Message sent by forum member 'kerbo' (kelston_at_us.ibm.com)]