users@glassfish.java.net

Missing Jar Files?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:13:18 PST

I have a glassfish setup (V3) and am coding a Java SE App that looks up EJBs via JNDI.

All's fine running from the IDE, but when I try to run the jar file from the command line I am getting dependancy exceptions for classes such as com.sun.logging.LogDomains.

Looking on the web, the answer seems to be that I add extra jars (appserv-ext.jar, appserv-admin.jar, appserv-deployment-client.jar), but they are not in my lib folder. I have appserv-rt.jar, javaee.jar & jndi-properties.jar but looking at the advice I should have the three jars that I need in the same folder.

Am I missing something or is there a problem with my installation.

I'd appreciate any advice
[Message sent by forum member 'jaredkrull' (java_at_robjford.com)]