users@glassfish.java.net

Full JNDI browser (browsing) missing in GlassFish V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:55:41 PST

Is there a way to browse the full JNDI tree in GlassFish V3? I want to be able to browse what gets registered by a deployed application. In particular, I'm looking for the java:global, java:app and java:module namespaces, where EJBs and managed beans get registered.

The Resources > JNDI node in the GlassFish V3 Admin console doesn't show any JNDI entries (at least they don't show any after deploying an archive), so it is fairly useless to me. To be honest, I really don't know what that node shows.

Someone else voiced a similar concern in this post: http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=377202&#377202
[Message sent by forum member 'mojavelinux' (dan.allen_at_mojavelinux.com)]