users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 - default persistence unit name

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 01:25:01 PST

> You don't need to specify the unitName in
> @PersistenceContext if there
> is only one PersistenceUnit defined in the scope of
> the component which
> is using @PersistenceContext, otherwise you need to
> specify it.

Hi Sahoo, Hi all,

I'm figuring the problem 'from the other side' ;-)

I'd like to configure several persistence units in myjpa.jar. Some classes mapped by PU1, some other by PU2.

But When I configure the pu's, Glassfish does not find no PU.

I'm Googling about this but I don't find very useful answer to the problem (maybe I don't make the good search?..)
[Message sent by forum member 'avdyk' (avandyck_at_gmail.com)]