users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load Balancer routing not sticky on SJSWS

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 14:56:22 +0530

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the information. It was really useful.

It looks like that your application is not creating any session. There
is no "Set-Cookie" header in response to indicate that a session is
created. Your browser is somehow sending JSESSIONID. I am not sure how
that cookie was set. Please create a session in your servlet, then
web-container will stamp JSESSIONID in response. Then will force
load-balancer to insert additional sticky information.

Thanks,
Kshitiz