users@glassfish.java.net

load balancing with glass fish 3

From: pookie1973 <christopher.adkin_at_nhs.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:22:02 -0800 (PST)

I want to achieve EJB call load balancing with glassfish 3. In understand
that when clustering is used IIOP call load balancing is facilitated in a
round robin manner as are http requests. However I wanted to instigate load
balanced EJB calls across a cluster via a web service client. I don't really
want to make multiple web service calls to instigate processing across the
cluster, threfore, is there a way to do this from within the app server
itself ?, are JMS and message driven beans the way to go, will calls to
methods anotated with ASYNCHRONOUS be load balanced in glassfish 3 ?. Can
someone advise as to the best way to do this.