users@glassfish.java.net

UpdateCenter from console with GFv2.1.1

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 03:17:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to run updatecenter on a server, but so far didn't had
success. The problem is, that the updatetool is only available with GUI,
and the server doesn't has any graphical interface or whatsoever. (so
SSH X forward was unsuccessful) I tried also with sshfs mounting the
server to localhost, but apperently my laptop has x64 jvm, and the
server is x86, so this didn't worked too. (I don't want to install a x86
jvm just for this :) )
I also tried with NetBeans Remote Server and running from there, but
this updated my local server instead..

So, how could I run updatecenter and install hibernate (maybe later
update) from command line interface?
Thanks

Regards,
Peter