users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 Roadmap on clustering?

From: CS Wong <lilwong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:12:54 +0800

ah, ok... I saw another thread that said:

"We have not started any work wrt cluster and session state replication in
the v3 workspace.
I believe though that you can front separate v3 instances with Apache mod_jk
with sticky loadbalancing but that would be without session state
availability.
We plan to get to it as soon as we are done with Sailfin v2."

guess that answers my question then, thanks!