users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 admin console very slow

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:12:37 -0800

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Sam Crawford <samcrawford_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Correct, the server does not have direct connectivity to the
> repository. It's in a corporate/firewalled network, and all
> communications have to at least go via a proxy server. This is very
> common in corporate networks.

Oh, yeah. I hadn't even tried to figure out why the console was so
dismally slow starting up, just avoided using it. But that explains it. :-)

Is there a way to specify proxy settings? If not, that, or a way to turn
off the connection attempts, should be a high-priority RFE.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com
twitter: @hassan