users@glassfish.java.net

Connecting Outsdie JVM to Glassfish Application Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:45:24 PST

Hello,

I have an ejb package that I have recently developed that I would like to test. This ejb package is located within an ear file that runs on the Glassfish application server. I would like to test the ejb package by invoking a main method within a class that runs on an outside JVM that communicates with the ejb application running on the glassfish application server. How do I accomplish all of this?

Thanks.

John
[Message sent by forum member 'jstafford777' ]