users@glassfish.java.net

java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:28:05 PST

Hello,

I'm trying to secure web services using SSL and mutual authentication. Everything worked fine when I deployed both the service and the client in my local GlassFish instance.

Now, I deployed the web service in a Ubuntu VM. After configuring all the certificates, I get this error in the local GlassFish log:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server

In the remote GlassFish log does not appear anything.

I totally hit a wall here. I don't know what else to do.

I really hope you guys can help me to solve or debug this proble.

Thank you very much.
[Message sent by forum member 'rafaelangarita' ]