users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Features and Performance

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:25:23 PST

Hi,

       I'm looking a replacement for JBoss and I found GlassFish. I need to find out a few things about GlassFish before we can make a decision if we are going to use it or not.
This what I'm trying to find out:

1) Is GlassFish able to detect network/socket reset /close?
2) GlassFish does not have any dependencies on system date/time for read/write timeouts?
3) Does GlassFish do automatic retry of reestablishing network/socket connection?
4) How GlassFish compare with JBoss for message/bytes throughput over slow network?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'cintronr' ]