users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Eclipse plug-in - jar does not ends up in the lib dir when using "In Lib Dir" option

From: Vincent Deschênes <vdeschenes_at_stelvio.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:01:00 -0500

I have tried undeploy/ stop/ start/ deploy many times without success.
The thing is that the lib with the "In Lib Dir" option in the "Java EE Module Dependencies" config never get deployed to the lib
dir.
If instead I remove my project from the application and manually generate a jar in the application lib dir then it get deployed and
it works.

I thought that in "In Lib Dir" would have deployed the project as a lib automatically.
When I export my application to a ear it does create the jar file in the ear lib dir.
But when I deploy using eclipse it deploy my project as a folder projectName.jar instead and the classes in this folder does not get
available to the VM.

VD