users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3 installation in OpenSolaris zone

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 06:43:05 PST

Hi,
    Not sure if this is an OpenSolaris or Glassfish question, but my gut feeling is someone here would know the answer to my problem...

I have installed Glassfish 3 in an OpenSolaris zone and it all works well, however when I fire up the updatetool to install the latest modules it fails because it needs various packages etc. Is there an installation guide in running Glassfish in an OpenSolaris zone and what packages need to be installed etc. A definitive list would be good, rather than stumbling around installing various packages that I "think" might be needed.

Many thanks
Sean
[Message sent by forum member 'seclarke' ]