users@glassfish.java.net

How do I accessing information from a nested dataTable?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:36:28 PST

I have two entities, parent and child. I am displaying each parent as a row in a dataTable, and I am displaying the children as rows inside a nested dataTable.

I want to be able to link from the parent list page to a specific child detail page.

I can display the children, but I don't seem to be able to link to them.

I am using the generated classes from Netbeans 6.8b, Glassfish 3.

Inside my beans are @OneToMany and corresponding @ManyToOne relationships. This all seems to work fine.

I have searched all of the forums but cannot find the answer. I am not sure what to do next.

Thanks,
Simon
[Message sent by forum member 'sjb145' ]