users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 02:36:48 PST

Thanks Alexis

It is great to know that at least it is possible to deploy the application to glassfish v3.

I don't usually deploy with asadmin, because I deploy from Netbeans while developing. In fact, the Netbeans deploy on save is sometimes handy as well.

You haven't perhaps tried to deploy to glassfish v2, because that works 100% for me.

It seems that glassfish v2 does some additional stuff while deploing, that v3 does not. I hope this will be added back in at some point in v3.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex' ]