users@glassfish.java.net

J2ee 1.3 and glassfish

From: Carlo Gmail <carlo.camerino_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 03:25:16 -0800

hi

  we will soon be porting an application which was developed in j2ee
1.3 into glassfish. we would like to ask if this is possible. the
application was previously deployed on sun application server 7 and it
uses the ejb 2.1 specifications. our. lient is asking us to move this
to a higher version . would it be possible in the latest version of
glassfish?

do i need to confogure some qdditional things also? it was also
developed using sun studio 7 and if possible we would like to port it
into netbeans as well. is it possible in the latest version of
netbeans or do i need to get a lower version.

thanks