users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 00:47:06 PST

Thanks, I will try it out your advise over the weekend.

My home PC still had Netbeans 6.7.1 and Glassfish v2ur2 installed. I will also create and test a Java EE 5 application with the entity in a separate jar and make sure it works on that platform. If it does I wil try to deploy on Glassfish v3-b73 and see what happens. That will help me confirm if the issue is on the Netbeans or Glassfish side.

The design pattern I used in the past is actually quite elegant in my opinion, so my first choice would be to use that pattern with Netbeans 6.8 and Glassfish v3.

I will respond again on Monday.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex' ]