users@glassfish.java.net

Resource() is not available

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:12:00 PST

After setting up mysql database connection pool in admin console when right-click on "Glassfish v2.1" from my Glassfish "Servers" tab, I was able to get my project/package to run on localhost:8082. It was the index.jsp page. I noticed I was missing a few HTML tags and other letters. Not even Java related!!

After I edit that, save my index.jsp. I tried to re-publish to Glassfish v2.1 and clean my project/package and restart my server at localhost. when I do that, I get a http status 404 with error "The requested resource () is not available". The log shows my <path>/docroot/Test/index.jsp is not found. But how did it work the first time around?? How do I fix this? I tried to clean, publish, etc.. everything but I keep getting the same error. I even restart Glassfish and the server. Nothing. Help!! I'm very new to this.

thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'meowmee' ]