users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Content-type mismatch: how to fix?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:48:36 PST

Hello, I am having the very same problem. Please let me know if you have found a solution for this error.

Also, for anyone reading this whom might be of assistance. I to have everything setup to use UTF-8.. I am using Spring 3.0 in conjunction with Spring-MVC and all pages, configs, and database locations are setup for UTF-8... The meta tags are setup for the correct UTF-8 content type as well..

However, upon inspecting headers in FireFox, indeed the server is sending ISO-8859-1 instead.

Thanks in advanced!
[Message sent by forum member 'holmessph' ]