users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 custom MBeans

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:01:07 PST

Hi, can anyone tell what the story is with custom MBeans in Glassfish v3? We are currently using v2.1 and have a number of them installed.

I'm attempting to run this current implementation of our stuff on the v3 to see the nature of the necessary modifications to make it work. I've come up against the apparent disappearance of all the MBean deployment options in asadmin (create-mbean for example) and I see there is no longer a place for them to appear in the AdminConsole either.

I'm guessing they now need to be installed in a different manner but I'm having no luck finding any real mention of this topic anywhere. Official documentation of the preview, blogs, gmbal project website or anywhere else.

Thanks in advance for any help, it's appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'bkatnich' (bkatnich_at_zeugmasystems.com)]