users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Invalid ejb jar .... it contains zero ejb.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:36:06 PST

I'm having the same problem. My ejb-jar contains both a @Stateless and @MessageDriven bean. My ear packaging contains both the ejb-jar and war packages at the root level, and all other dependencies are in the lib directory. I built the ejb-jar using maven, with the <ejbVersion> specified as "3.0". I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out why it won't deploy.

I checked "server.log", and there is nothing in it to suggest that annotations weren't being processed correctly (the word "annotation" doesn't even appear anywhere in the log). I'm trying to deploy it from IntelliJ idea.

Any suggestions?
[Message sent by forum member 'dmacpher' ]