users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Single server, multiple domain JMS port problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:21:45 PST

Some additional information - it might be relevant given the error, here it is -

I created 4 domains in addition to the original domain1 domain. After running 5 domains, I felt I didn't need domain1 around anymore so I stopped running it.

However, the 'master' information passed to those 4 domains from domain1.

Hopefully that adds some relevant information... any help or attempt thereof is really appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'relberger' ]