users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deployment taking 45 minutes (a very long time)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 07:06:38 PST

I'm not sure. It sounds similar. We are seeing the problem on deployments and redeployments, but not always. Out of the several times we've had the problem, a reboot fixes it. After a reboot, we can deploy and it's comparatively instant. We've only seen the problem on our cluster. We haven't had the problem on any of our stand alone glassfish servers. I wish I could test the patch, but I'm running glassfish v2.

We also don't see any log entries while the server is churning.
[Message sent by forum member 'csimm' (csimm_at_pubpress.com)]