users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Maximum Connection Reached : 8192

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:11:27 +0100

Salut,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Can someone who has dealt with a similar problem guide me on this.

You need to either increment this value:

   * <connection-pool max-pending-count="8192"

or you need to grab a jstack <PID> and post it here so we can understand
what's happening. Clearly, all the threads are blocking on an operation,
most probably the connection pool for jdbc.

You can also increase the number of threads, but it will just delay the
issue.

A+

-- Jeanfrancois