users@glassfish.java.net

Re: not prompted for client certificate

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:21:16 PST

I think it may be related to my client certificate.

[code]80: problem unwrapping net record javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: handshake alert: no_certificate[/code]

Perhaps I misunderstood how mutual authentication works. The self-signed client certificate that I generate, does it have to be in some way related to the keystores on the server? I just created another keystore and generated a new key pair then exported a certificate in PKCS12 format... then imported that certificate into FF. Is that wrong?

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'black_lotus' ]