users@glassfish.java.net

JMS Clustering

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:56:08 PST

In a clustered environment, If new message producers from the same connection send jms messages, will it be processed by the same instance in the cluster? I am dealing with a batch process sending requests out. this is from a performance perspective than high availability. Similar issue with IIOP clustering too I guess. As I understand it, the same server will service multiple requests from the same client since the remote references to the bean are present on that server... I am not clear if JMS and IIOP clustering can be used for improving performance in such situations (single client sending multiple requests out) Can it be? If so, how can it be set up? I am at a complete loss.. Please help. Thanks..
[Message sent by forum member 'chilak' (srikanth.chilakapati_at_sun.com)]