users@glassfish.java.net

How to enable EJB naming

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:09:55 PST

I'm trying to connect to my newly built EJB but facing javax.naming.NameNotFoundException
all the time. I think it is because of this (piece of EJB deployment log):

Instantiated container for: ejbName: DecodeEsbErrorBean; containerId: 82434821014552576
AvailabilityService was not defined - check domain.xml
EjbContainerAvailability was not defined - check domain.xml
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
EJBServerConfigLookup::==> isClustered:false ; isEJBAvailabilityEnabled: false ; isStoreTypeMemory ==> false ; result: false
AvailabilityService was not defined - check domain.xml
EjbContainerAvailability was not defined - check domain.xml
EJBSCLookup:: sc.getEjbContainerAvailabilityEnabledFromConfig() ==> false
EJBServerConfigLookup::==> isClustered:false ; isEJBAvailabilityEnabled: false ; isStoreTypeMemory ==> false ; result: false
**RemoteBusinessJndiName: esberrors.DecodeEsbErrorRemote; remoteBusIntf: esberrors.DecodeEsbErrorRemote

How to enable naming on my dev server (default installation) ?
[Message sent by forum member 'smoczyna' (smok_at_o2.ie)]