users@glassfish.java.net

Getting Service Assemblies

From: jsexton0 <jsexton0_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:48:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello -

Does anyone know the way to get Service Assembly information using an
instance of com.sun.appserv.management.client.AppserverConnectionSource?

I found various things through AppserverConnectionSource such as JNDI values
and JDBC pool settings, good stuff, but not SA information.

In addition, I can get EJB information, but getEnabled() seems to return
true on an EJB even when I disable it. Which is to say:

Map<String, EJBModuleConfig> ejbModuleConfigMap =
domainConfig.getEJBModuleConfigMap();
Iterator EJBModuleConfigIterator = ejbModuleConfigMap.entrySet().iterator();
while (EJBModuleConfigIterator.hasNext()) {
   Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry) EJBModuleConfigIterator.next();
   EJBModuleConfig ejbModuleConfig = ejbModuleConfigMap.get(entry.getKey());

   ejbModuleConfig.getEnabled() // Always returns true??

Thanks!