users@glassfish.java.net

java.err.nojdk with Intellij Idea 9.0beta

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:50:18 +0100

Hi,

I'm developping a simple JSP in Intellij Idea 9.0beta and using GlassFish
v3b70. When I deploy my JSP into GlassFish (from Idea 9) I get a :

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.err.nojdk

That's because GlassFish needs a JDK to compile the JSP I suppose. From what
I read I need to setup JAVA_HOME, but this doesn't solve my problem. I've
tried to set the JAVA_HOME as a Idea environment variable or a system
variable (under windows), still the same. When I check the GlassFish logs I
see that it's using the JRE. Of course, if I use asadmin to start GlassFish,
the variable is set, and everything works fine.

Do you know what I could do ? Any config file where I could set ip up ?

Thanks,
Antonio