users@glassfish.java.net

Re: no nspr4 in java.library.path when using enterprise profile

From: bsbawa10 <bsbawa10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:04:33 -0800 (PST)

I had the exact same problem while creating enterprise domain on windows 64
bit machine. It complained on libspr4. So I had to download nss-3.11.4 and
nspr-4.6.4 from mozilla and copy thier library dlls into glassfish/lib
directory. I also had to create flassfish/lib/admincgi folder into which I
dropped all th exe files from nss-3.11.4 folder