users@glassfish.java.net

Monitor Self Management Rules, Granularity Units?

From: jsexton0 <jsexton0_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:16:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello -

I made a monitor-type self management rule. It functions, but it seems to
only get called once when the rule is activated at start up. I added some
logging so I should be able to see when the observedobject is used.

What units is the granularityperiod parameter in? I figured it for
milliseconds and used 1000. Is it seconds?

I've got no error messages or anything in the log. It just seems to only
call the monitor object once.

Thanks