users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 preview deployment problem with Eclipse 3.4

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:17:28 PDT

hello, thanks for your reply.

a bit more information:

first, eclipse unpacks also the jars contained in the .ear and there are no jar then.

second, the class-path entry to ejb-client.jar _is_ set in the manifest of ejb.jar (at least in eclipse).

i think, the problem could be, that the class-path-entry points to ejb-client.jar, which is not there
because it is unpacked into a directory.

if it helps, i can provide you with my test projects, the resulting .ear (for a gf2-deploy, which
seems to work) and a .zip of the directory-structure which is the way the plugin deployed
for gf3.

but it is really simple to setup that by your own (see description in earlier posting - there is
nothing more todo).

anyway - if you want me to send that i can do that - on monday when i am back at work.

thanks again
have a nice weekend
kurt
[Message sent by forum member 'kurt2002' (kurt2002_at_fastmail.fm)]