users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish gem -- shutting down

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:17:24 -0700

I assume you are running glassfish gem as daemon and yes this is the
right command you are using. It is tested to work on solaris and linux
flavors.

Is this intermittent problem or glassfish gem never shutdown on
receiving SIGINT? Also before you decide to to kill it, is the
application deployed on this is accessible? Also can you send the output
of `pmap -x <pid>` on solaris machine?

-vivek.