users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with Glassfish v3 preview classloader

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 04:35:27 PDT

When I deploy the EAR with the eclipse glassfish plugin it goes to [u].../glassfish/domains/domain1/eclipseApps[/u] folder unpacked and [b] NOT TO [/b] [u].../glassfish/domains/domain1/applications[/u] folder. I don't know whether this is a problem. When the EAR is unpacked in the eclipseApps folder I have the problem described in my previous posts even though the jars are in the [u]EAR's lib[/u] folder.
[Message sent by forum member 'dpandulev' (deyan.pandulev_at_gmail.com)]