users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do you poll a Glassfish JMS queue say every hour?

From: VTR Ravi Kumar <vtrravikumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 15:17:41 +0530

Hi ,
We are trying to have a similar usecase to have a queue populated with
requests when the corresponding webservice is unavailable. We have used
scheduler BC to lateron poll this queue every 15 mins and make sure that the
operation happens when the webservice is available back..

But we ran into some cluster related MQ issues.
Check the following nabble post for some more details on the issue we
encountered.
http://n2.nabble.com/MQ-RA-attempts-connection-to-port-7676-when-configured-port-is-7685-tp3692468p3695051.html

Would be glad to hear more in this thread