users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Clean install, import key help requested

From: <bamoss_at_sceats.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:44:52 -0700
If you are making a change to the keystore or changing from the s1as alias, reboot glassfish before you change the master password.
Also, note that the change-master-password command only changes the password for alias s1as.  If you are using a different alias, you need to manually change the keypass of the different alias to match the new master password.