users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA 2.0 MetaModel on GFV3

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:59:21 -0700

Paulo Reis wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have this dependency on my pom.xml:
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>_javax_</groupId>
> <artifactId>_javaee_-_api_</artifactId>
> <version>6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
> <scope>provided</scope>
> </dependency>
>

> And I’m playing with JPA 2.0 Metamodel but I’m not able to test it on
> glassfish v3, I get the error that this class doesn’t exists:
noclassdeffound does not mean the class does not exist.
Can you compile your project with this dep? I guess so.
But the error seems to be when you "deploy" since you have a deploy
error. Do you deploy to the real GlassFish v3 runtime? I can see this
class in the latest gf v3 promoted build. Which one are you using?
Ludo