users@glassfish.java.net

HowTo: Enforce NB to start GFv2.1 on OS X using localhost?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 23:14:07 PDT

Hi,

This is something I only see on my Mac. When I start a session of GFv2.1 from NB while connected to a network, the IP address used is the IP adress my Mac has in the network, eg 10.16.37.199 where I want it to just use localhost or 127.0.0.1 because I can't use that network IP because of all kinds of security stuff and proxy stuff.

Does anybody know how to enforce NB to start GFv2.1 to always use localhost instead of an IP address?

Thanks,
Iwan
[Message sent by forum member 'ieising' (iwan_at_i-ware.net)]